Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Deer Hunting

Last weekend I skipped out on all my other family members and went with Matt and the Fischers to Strawberry for some deer hunting. The boys actually did go hunting (once) and Matt took me up the mountain on the 4-wheeler and showed me how he hunts (it wasn't Edward but... haha just kidding)! Again, no one shot anything, but we had a fun time sitting around the fire, watching football while sitting around the fire, playing games, and relaxing! Tim and Kamie let us stay in their new trailer, and it was so fun! Thanks you guys! Lance and Kendra came up with Diet and Myrna and it was so great! While October is a lonely month for the women, I can see why the boys like it so much!

Matt and I in our sweet orange outfits


It was cold! I wore Matt's coveralls one night to stay warm!


Matt's mustache... I do NOT approve, however, I seem to have no choice!

3 comments:

Steven said...

you mean matts sexy stash!

Kam said...

It was a Wonderful weekend ;0) I love my(our) new Trailer and you and Pedophile are welcome to stay in it any time!!!

Steven and Kari said...

I love the Edward comment, it is awesome... Matt you might be able to compete with Edward if you shave that awful stash off!