Thursday, October 15, 2009

It Shall Come To Pass...

Thankfully, this week was the END of some things we were ready to finish! Now I know we usually celebrate the beginning of things, and are sad when they end, but this was different. Matt has had the flu for a week, and is still recovering, but was finally able to go back to work! That is the first thing we are grateful to have done (not to mention our gratitude that I did not get the flu even though we still slept in our bed together). Secondly, my first grade experience is over! The kids all gave me hugs yesterday and it was sweet, but inside I was thinking "YES!!!" I couldn't have asked for a better learning experience, and my cooperating teacher ended up giving me good grades, so I will be able to get a job after all. My supervisor is the best! I love her. Definitely got the best deal when we got put together!

Now even though I still haven't gotten my name changed on really anything, and our apartment is always messy, and there is always about ten million things to do, I am definitely one of the happiest people you are going to meet! (It helps having the happiest husband, his good vibes rub off)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea!!! I am so proud of you for finishing school. What a relief. Glad Matt is feeling better. It was an awful flu this year. Can't wait to see you next week for thriller!!!!!

Kam said...

Congrats on being done with your first half of student teaching...now on to the second and better days ahead!