Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cell Phone Pics

I don't take a lot of pictures with my cell phone, because the quality is nowhere near as good as my camera, but sometimes there are those moments that you just have to capture and all you have is your phone.

Like Blakelee. She is so cute and fat. I love babysitting her and Reagan. Blakelee is such a happy baby. Being an Aunt is the best!

Or like bedtime with Harrison. Matt apparently needed to test the weight limit on Harrison's crib. Yes, it holds a 200 pound man.


I LOVE hanging out with Harrison and Reagan separately, but they are so much fun together! I was watching them play in Harrison's room and they decided they both needed to sit in the rocking chair and read. 

Matt and I have seen the snowie place Pink's in the Lee's parking lot all summer and had to stop by and give it a try. I have never seen snowies so elaborate before! I had to prove that Matt and I actually did get out of our house a couple times this summer. They were delicious!

After we moved out, Matt and I had the basement carpets cleaned at Randy and Jenny's house. Moving the furniture really sucked, but it was worth it to see all the crap that was hiding in Brad's bedroom.

Behind his dresser...


Under the bed wasn't quite as bad...

Again, babysitting. We are awesome babysitters! I was wrangling Reagan so Matt had to hold Blakelee but he was very involved in his NBA Jam on the Super Nintendo with Lance. Haha! This day was also the day that Tim walked into our house to get the girls and Reagan was sitting on the armchair in just her diaper and one shoe, chugging a Diet Dr. Pepper! Best babysitting moment ever. I promise I was watching her!

This is about a third of what I accomplished on the day I sent Matt fishing with his parents. I spent 11 hours at school running copies for school this year. I am getting everything copied and bound into books in advance so I am prepared! No last minute copying for me! Okay, that's a lie. Not as much last minute copying for me. My note is for the other teachers on my team who I ran the copies for...

No comments: