Saturday, September 14, 2013

You Don't Get to Sit with the Crimson Club Every Day

Matt and I are very lucky that we know someone with Utah football tickets, because when we saw that Utah State was playing at Utah, we knew we'd get to go! But going to Rice Eccles means sitting with the die hards in the Crimson Club. Matt and I were the only people there in blue and we got our share of dirty looks before and during the game!

All the Utah fans in our section were in white. The stadium looked like a giant candy cane.

My dad introduced us to all the people he sits near, including a woman who owns an ice cream place in Logan and gave us a bunch of free ice creams. It seemed like everyone really had a soft spot for Logan and Utah State. We had a blast harassing my dad and Laurie through the whole game, and were sad when Utah State lost.

Six years ago, Matt and I got to use my dad's tickets to watch Utah State while he was out of town. This game was at the end of September of my sophomore year at Utah State, two years before Matt and I got married. Alex brought a friend and the four of us went together to the game. That was one of the only times I've ever been rained on AND SNOWED on during a football game! I guess I was just getting prepared for future years of cold football games in Logan!


No comments: