On Saturday we went into town for our annual shopping trip and lunch. Matt and I have never taken a picture with the famous arches, and this year Melissa made us stop and take a picture. We stopped in a few stores and then headed to some place for lunch that Randy found on his phone. It had more stars than the place we ate at last year so we had to check it out. Sooooo Randy.
Matt's favorite place to shop is the candy store. He bought all the kids rock candy suckers and a huge bag full of taffy. Matt let Brad help choose some taffy and I think the bucket doubled in weight thanks to Brad.
After shopping, we headed up to the ski resort to do the alpine slide. Matt and I both went down and I must admit that I am more of a chicken as I have gotten older. I definitely did not like going super fast. Some of the kids scared the crap out of me flying down the slide! I think Reagan had fun, wouldn't you say?
After a long day of shopping and playing, we went to the chuckwagon dinner and Bar J Wranglers show. This is also an annual tradition, and I thought this year's show was the best I've seen. Every year we have a new baby at the show, and this year it was Kailee. She was captivated by the lights and music.
I never take any pictures during the show, so this year I decided I had to take one. My favorite guy is the one on the far right, Brian. If you've ever seen a show, you know why. He is hilarious.
Harrison was exhausted by the end of the show. We wrapped him up in my sweatshirt and he eventually fell asleep in Jenny's arms.
Claire. What can I say about my girl Claire? Love her!
I think Matt kind of likes Claire too.
On Sunday after breakfast, Matt and I headed into Jackson to do a little more shopping. We didn't spend a lot of time actually shopping on Saturday, more like walking around keeping the kids entertained, so we had to go look again to see if we could find what we were looking for. Matt found this shirt that he thought was so funny. No, I didn't let him buy it, but you know he would have.
After a busy day on Saturday, it was nice to relax on Sunday. The boys took off to go look for animals while the girls chatted and kids ran around. Our group is huge so it is fun to have some calm time. On Monday, everyone got up and headed home early. We were lucky to get our tent down before it started raining. I think it rains every year while we are cleaning up. Thankfully, we did not get eaten by a bear, so I think we can go again next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment