One more day until I have a whole week off for spring break. Even though I don't have any sweet plans (Matt has to work), I am looking forward to some time away from my students... and their parents.
I need some recovery time! Time to recover from:
1. Fatigue- I take a nap just about every day after work
2. Sick stomach- Apparently I have inflammation in my stomach, just add it to my list
3. Car accident- The car is in the shop, hopefully my car will be back next week
4. Idiot parents- Did you know that 12 year olds are perfect? Ask these parents. They are trying to get me to leave East Sandy. They will be successful as soon as I find a new job. Pray that I will start getting calls for interviews, hopefully in Cache valley!
ONE MORE DAY TO FREEDOM!
2 years ago
1 comment:
Tori, I really need to see you soon. Stalking your blog just isn't good enough anymore. Sorry I've dropped the ball lately. I will pray that you get a job in Cache valley because then I have no excuse anymore!
Post a Comment