It feels like a while since I blogged something normal, like something that Matt and I have done for fun. We really do fun stuff! Like last week, Randy had a training in Salt Lake and couldn't handle doing nothing, so we went to dinner at Goodwood and then went up to Lance and Kendra's house to play some Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and Just Dance on the Kinect! I forgot how much I like Guitar Hero. It reminds me of college... staying up late and playing until your fingers are stiff and you can't separate the colors... good times.
The boys were definitely the best at Rock Band.



Rudy would stand behind you when you were standing to play the guitar and his tail would whop you on the leg. I turned around to smack Matt every time, but it wasn't Matt!

Kamie was at work, so Kendra and I played with Reagan
1 comment:
Tori, I've been following your story for a few weeks, and I apologize for being a secret follower. I should have commented sooner. I have just felt sick reading all your updates and I'm so sorry you're going through this. I do know that through trials we are stronger, so I hope you have been able to find some positive things through this experience. Today my mom came over and we were chatting and she was telling me, "This young girl in my ward, about your age, is my visiting teacher and she was telling me she had tests done because of such and such, but turns out she has MS." I was like MOM! Is it Tori?! Small, small world! She was so concerned for you and just told me all about how she loved chatting and walking with you, etc. I just wanted you to know I've been thinking about you and I hope you are doing okay. I'm so glad you know my mom-- keep on visiting her :) she loved it. If you ever need anything let me know!
Emily Linnell Marchant
Post a Comment