Saturday, March 10, 2012

Brad's 8th Birthday!

Matt and I went up to Richmond last weekend to celebrate Brad's 8th birthday and see him get baptized! It was a very special morning, because not only was Brad baptized on his birthday, but baby Harrison was also blessed. After the baptism and blessing, we went over to Richmond city hall for Brad's birthday luncheon. Brad received all kinds of presents, but the best one was from Randy and Jenny- his first dirt bike! He was in awe and couldn't believe it was really for him. He immediately got all dressed up in his gear and started telling everyone he was going to ride it home. The boys were probably more excited than Brad was- they immediately took it outside and got it started up. Brad was not able to ride it home as he was unable to even start the bike... I'm sure he'll learn soon!



Reagan eating chocolate cake


After the party, we headed over to Randy and Jenny's for some hanging out. We ended up going tubing/sledding with everyone. We didn't have any snow clothes, so I sat in the car and chatted with Jenny and Kendra, and Matt braved the hill in his jeans. It was a good thing he went out there, because when Diet rolled the four-wheeler Matt had to help roll it back over! I was worried Todd would have a heart attack, but somehow he survived.

Harrison's cute snow hat!


Reagan's snow suit and hat!


Harrison in the car with the women


Matt and Randy having a moment on the sled... I'm pretty sure they made it like 10 yards before crashing that tiny sled!


For my young women lesson, I was making a video of people answering the questions "what makes your mom a good mom" and "what makes your wife a good wife"? When I asked Claire why Jenny is such a good mom, she said...



Way to go Jenny! I'll remember that when I have kids!

Reagan also is starting to make a lot of noise! It is so fun to listen to her "talking"

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL!! Orange Gum?? Wow i am AMAZING.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Wow Jenny you are such a good mom! Orange gum! Thats all it takes to be a good mom for Claire. I too am surprised that Todd didn't have a heart attack. If it were any other family he probably would have.