Matt and I have had an ongoing disagreement about which kind of Oreos to buy. Being a good husband, Matt has usually gotten my kind, but last grocery trip, he caved to his own inner desires. Matt believes that normal Oreos are the best, the best for dipping, which is how he eats Oreos. I do not dip. I need the extra creme. So I double stuf.
This is how we compromise. We get both. His and hers Oreos.

I'd love to hear what kind you all like. (Maybe it's a woman thing, I need the extra sweetness?)
2 comments:
Plain dipped in milk....Oh the drool is coming. I need an Oreo. Yummy.
Randy and i disagree with spaghetti noodles. I like the regular ones and he likes the angel hair ones. I always win because I do the cooking and the shopping.
That is so funny because I like double stuf and Mr. B likes regular! Maybe it is a woman thing?
Post a Comment