Saturday, December 19, 2009

Matt's Early Christmas Present

Matt, being who he is, was so excited for his early Christmas present. He was at Sportsman's and wanted to go in on a new ice fishing tent with Lance and Tim. He called me to ask if it was okay, and I figured since I still needed to finish his Christmas shopping that I would just tell him to buy it as his early Christmas present. He was so excited! Of course he had to tell me he loved me about a million times that night, and of course he had to set it up in our front room. Our front room could barely contain this tent, as you will see in the video. Of course, he had to take it over to his parent's house and set it up for them to see, and then set it up again when Timmy came over. I don't think I ever need to have children with Matt around. I totally saw how kids are so excited on Christmas morning in Matt's eyes that day he brought his new ice fishing tent home. He is actually gone today to test it out. He sent me a picture of a fish he caught and I will not put it on the blog because it is disgusting! I guess one of these days I'll have to go up and see how this whole ice fishing thing works. But only if I have on a lot of warm clothes and a really good book and a really good heater!

Matt and Timmy setting up the tent in our front room

4 comments:

Steven and Kari said...

Crazy Boy's!!! That tent is huge, I hope they have a good time using it. Good Luck going with them!!!

Jenny said...

Where did you find these hams???

Pam said...

Oh my gosh! boys are so dumb!

Sara said...

HOLY HUGE! And I swear the more Fischers you get together I think the lower the IQ gets! They make me laugh!