Saturday, December 19, 2009

Forgotten Carols

For the past couple years, my dad and I have had a little Christmas tradition to go see the Forgotten Carols show. Of course, Matt had to come this year and my dad also got tickets for Cassie, my grandma and grandpa Norton, and my cousin Holly and her husband Dallin. I LOVE the music and the whole experience. I always leave feeling the wonderful spirit of Christmas, and usually crying, although this year I didn't cry... that much. We had great seats, really close up, and that made it even better. Matt was a little bummed he had to miss the Jazz game, and also didn't really think the humor was that funny, but he was still a good sport and didn't complain. He even said that he liked it. Well he said the music was good. Thanks dad for a fun experience. If I knew how to put music on this post for you to listen to, I would put some of the songs from the show, but since I don't know how to do that, you will just have to look them up yourselves.

Matt and I couldn't resist our usual cheesy smiles

2 comments:

Steven and Kari said...

Love the cheesy grins!

Jenny said...

I love forgotten carols.