Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lindsay's Shower!

On Saturday, Jenni, Natalie and I threw a bridal shower for our old roommate Lindsay who is getting married May 2. We invited all our other old roommates, including Jeana (who is now the only other roommate who is married), Jessica, and Natalie Watkins. Amanda couldn't be there, and we missed her! We had a good time chatting and catching up on what everyone is up to, and of course interrogating the soon-to-be-bride about wedding plans and her cute fiance, Tom. I love these girls so much and I loved spending time with everyone!

My roommates, Natalie and Jenni


Almost everyone I've lived with over the past three years! (From left: me, Jeana, Jenni, Jessica, Natalie W., Lindsay and Natalie) The only people missing are Amanda and Darci (although we were never really friends with her), who I lived with freshman year.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I missed you this weekend. It is always fun to see Matty...but more fun when you accompany him. Your roommates seem really fun and cool. I love to catch up with old friends.