2 years ago
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Make-up Post
Well, since we have spent the last week making up softball games that we have missed due to the horrible weather (where is the sun???), I seem to also be behind here, so here is my make-up post for the last week and a half. Mountain Crest softball is playing games every day that there is sunshine. We have four scheduled this week. We played Monday and Tuesday, and will play today and tomorrow if weather permits. Last week we were ready to play every day, but each game got cancelled until Thursday when we finally got to play. For the rest of the season, we have at least three games a week, which is a lot for high school softball. School is so lame, but finally almost over! Only three weeks (including this one) of class, and a week of finals, before freedom! I am literally counting down the days, and taking as many days off class as I deem necessary for my health (such as today). Last weekend I went home, for like the first time in over a month, and did a lot of visiting. I visited a friend recently home from his mission, a friend who I haven't seen in like six months while the boys were at priesthood, went to Leatherby's with Tim and Kamie (and loaded up on books from Kamie's home library), saw my dad's parents, and had dinner with my mom and Jeff, Alex and Jason, and Becky and the kids. Whew. Oh I also visited the family I nannied last summer, the McKinlays. The twins are just starting to walk and it is really the cutest thing I've ever seen- imagine two little boys in only their diapers walking Frankenstein-style at you at the same time. I can't believe how much changes happen in only a month or so. I also found out I will only be nannying part-time this summer, so if anyone knows of a sweet summer job for me, I'm still looking for something else to supplement the nannying. I'm looking forward to this weekend for a little break from the chaos and to spend some more time with my mom and to see my friends from high school at another bridal shower. My life would be so empty without all these people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you just love Kamie's home library. I know I do. I was sad I missed you the other day. We are having a paint fest on the 18th if you want to join all the girls. I promise it will be fun. Well not that much fun...but it will be fun to be with all the girls. I want to come to one of your games. That would be a lot of fun.
Post a Comment