Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cassie!

Again, I spent a couple days scanning over 700 pictures (whew!) and most of them were of Cassie. I remember her when she was this small. I miss it. She was the cutest baby and little girl ever! She had more energy than any other little girl and was always happy and bringing sunshine into our lives. I am so happy to see her now as a teenager (AHHH!) but I just love to remember the baby too. I love you Boog!

Cassie's first "bike" (her legs were too little to ride any other type of bike)





Cassie's pacifier... these were the only kind that she liked. When we lost one, my dad had to run to the hospital and get more


Sassy Cassie

3 comments:

Jenny said...

She is adorable Look at those cheeks.

Pam said...

true true, she had quite the little personality to match her pint size body.. she wanted all the attention all the time, and she got it too!

Pam said...

Cassie says...
Man i was a big ol' chub chub