Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 Random Things

1- Post the rules on your blog. 2- List 6 random things about yourself. 3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I've always wanted an older brother. This started when I was watching my neighbors play volleyball in our sand court in my backyard in our old house. Stacie, who was a few years older than me, was always on her older brother's team, and he taught her how to play. It was bonding like I had never imagined, being an oldest child myself, and I wanted the same thing.

2. When I was a senior in high school, I was in a softball accident that almost left me blind in my right eye. Now, the only mark I have from the accident is a weird pupil, it dilates slower than my left eye so it almost always looks bigger than the pupil in my left eye. Not many people notice until I point it out.

3. Someday I want to have a library like the one in Beauty and the Beast, with huge ladders, books reaching to the ceiling, big comfy couches in the middle...

4. When I was little, I wanted to be a marine biologist when I grew up. I think this came from a combination of watching Free Willy, going to Sea World, and liking to swim.

5. I sucked my thumb until I was 8 years old. When my mom started to put hot sauce on my thumb to make me stop, I dumped out the bottle and filled it with water and pretended I was in pain until she finally figured it out.

6. I'm not a very good driver. One time in high school, I was backing out of the garage and I hit the other car in the garage.

*Okay so I don't know six people who blog, so instead everyone who reads this has to comment on this post with one random thing about themselves.*

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This was fun to read. The hot sauce thing cracks me up. Kids are so much smarter than their parents.

Pam said...

That was way cute miss tori!

My random thing is bad teeth really bug me... I have a hard time talking to someone that has crooked or yellow teeth..I love a beautiful smile!

Thats rude, huh...here is a nice one...

Looking at the bright side of things comes naturally to me. I rarely get stressed.

Anonymous said...

From Jeana:

Marc's random thing about himself (so he's not way creative but that's okay)--- He plays the organ- really well.

Jeana's random thing--- I had a little white house dog bite my calf. And it was just hanging on my leg. It left some really good marks. Silly dog!