Jenni, Jenny and I made gingerbread cookies! Okay Jenni made the gingerbread cookies, Jenny cut them out and I was there when they were decorated. Then I pulled out my new cookie cutters- NINJABREAD COOKIES. I had so much fun decorating my ninjabread cookies. I definitely will get my boys to decorate cookies with me!
As I already said, I took Ben to see Santa...
After the Christmas Eve celebrations, we headed down to Salt Lake. We usually stay with my mom on Christmas Eve and celebrate on Christmas morning, just like we did when we were kids. I was so excited to buy Ben Christmas jammies and then I didn't even get any good pictures of him in them! So here is my attempt at a Christmas jammies pictures. Next year I'll do better.
Again, Ben was so spoiled by his grandma and grandpa Fox and aunt Cassie and aunt Alex. So many toys and cute clothes. His stocking was full of all the little things that he needs and a couple things that mom confiscated (chocolate). After all the presents and even a little nap, we headed over to see my dad and Laurie and the rest of the Hightower family. Ben snuggled right in with grandpa Norton and listened to songs that may or may not be appropriate for a baby. It was pretty tough to get all his presents in the car, and when we got home we realized that we don't have enough room for so many toys! We also realized that we are suffering for all the obnoxious toys that we bought for nieces and nephews over the years- thank heavens all the toys have OFF buttons!
Matt had to get dressed up for church the Sunday after Christmas. He got a lot of funny looks, but the best part of the day was when he asked me how to get in the car. Kilt problems.
Just after New Years, we headed down to Eureka to see Marc and Jeana's new house! They started building their house a little over a year ago and it was so much fun to go see it all finished! They did a great job and it was perfect for our gathering of friends. Everyone has kids now, so we had lunch and got dressed for some sledding! I was too scared to take Ben, so he had fun watching everyone else fly down the hill.
After sledding, he promptly fell asleep! Pretty exhausting playing with friends all day!
We are so lucky to have such amazing friends and family in our lives. We love them all so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment