When I got pregnant, one of the things I was adamant about was getting newborn pictures taken of our baby boy! Our friend Trisha Haws is a photographer and did a newborn shoot with our niece, Blakelee. I loved her pictures and was excited to have her do our pictures with Ben! Ben was 6 days old when we took these pictures. He mostly slept through the shoot, although he did wake up once to eat. He absolutely would not let us lay him on his tummy, so everything was done on his back or side. We did a couple nudies right at the end of the shoot and Ben peed all over Trish and I to let us know that he was DONE. I absolutely LOVE all the pictures!
We used this one for our birth announcement that we sent to family and friends:
I couldn't decide which ones I liked the most, so I just put them all on, so sorry!
Thank you Trish! You are amazing! I am so happy to have these sweet pictures to remember that first week and how tiny my baby was!
No comments:
Post a Comment