The week before Halloween, Kenzy and I had to go down to Salt Lake for an After-School Conference at Thanksgiving Point. We were put up in a hotel, so we decided to make a weekend out of it! Matt, Kenzy, and I drove down on Thursday after work. We dropped Matt off with his parents and then headed off to see Thriller! It was fun to go with Kenzy, who had never seen it before, but I did still miss our big group! The show was amazing as always!
We spent Friday at our conference, and Matt went fishing with his dad. After our conference, we got free admission to the Museum of Ancient History so Kenzy, Matt and I wandered around while we waited for Devin to meet us. Then we headed downtown for dinner at Training Table and our annual visit to the Haunted Village at This is the Place! Kenzy was pretty freaked out, and I definitely jumped a few times! That is one of my favorite Halloween traditions!
On Saturday, we went to half of the conference, and then had to leave so we could make it back to Logan for the Aggie game! We had such a great weekend with Kenzy and Devin, and definitely will try to make this a tradition!
2 years ago
1 comment:
I thought about Thriller this year! Glad you guys still went! I know you wouldn't miss it ;) HOPEFULLY next year I'll be able to!
Post a Comment