Sunday, April 20, 2014

Paint

Deciding on a paint color was the first of many difficult decisions. I am the type of person who is fine when I have a limited number of options. Like, give me three to five choices and I can handle that. Don't ask me to walk into Home Depot and look a like a thousand different options. And let's be honest, after like ten minutes of looking at colors, they all start to blur together and look the same. Finally we decided on a color, and everyone told us it was too dark. Well, I basically told everyone not to question my judgment and I am glad I did! I love the color sooo much! The more I am at the house, the more I like it!

Mudroom- Holy crap it looks even better than I thought it would. There will be cubbies under the bench, but we won't put those in until the floor is down. We are doing tile floor in the mudroom. Opposite of the lockers will be the washer and dryer. There will be cabinets over the washer and dryer.


Kitchen window- I love how Matt's trim just pops with the dark paint and the white trim.

Hallway

Master bedroom

Master bathroom tub and shower

Dining room/living room

View of entry from the dining room- There will be a cabinet in front of the half wall that will be like a desk area. The cabinet and counter will match what we have in the kitchen and bathrooms.

Master closet- My half

Master closet- Matt's half

Master closet- My half again, but you can see how the shelf on top wraps around the entire closet. I couldn't resist squishing in extra storage anywhere I could!

Family room/dining room/kitchen view from the hallway

Mudroom with the pocket door

Spare bedroom with big closet



4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love it! Looking more like a house! I love the trim. It is beautiful!

Trisha said...

I like the paint color! It's looking great :)

Unknown said...

I love it! Good choice!

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Holy crap! It looks like a house! ;) I love the paint color! The contrast is perfect!