This post is a few weeks late, I know, I've been slacking with blog updates lately. Matt and I were able to build the closet interiors after we set all the doors. Mostly I built the closets while Matt worked on trim and headers for the doors and windows.
Linen closet
Spare bedroom- On the left, there will be the two bars for hanging clothes, and on the right the single bar for the longer stuff. There is a shelf at the top along the full length of the closet.
Spare bedroom- This is a pretty small closet and room, so it will eventually be a nursery. On the right there will be three bars for hanging clothes (baby clothes are TINY so we thought the three bars would be a good idea). On the left, there are the shelves and one bar for longer things at the bottom. There is a shelf across the top.
Master closet- This is Matt's side of the master closet. He has the two bars for hanging clothes and the shelves for shoes and other stuff. There is also a small shelf that wraps around the top of the closet, including over the doorway.
Master closet- This is my side of the master closet. I have the double bar for hanging clothes and another single bar for dresses and long coats and stuff. I also get the other half of the shelves and you can see the shelf that wraps around the top.
Pantry
Mudroom! I am so excited for how this has turned out. Matt let me decide how I wanted the mudroom to look, so I got to design the bench and locker space (thank you Pinterest!).
Coat closet in the entry
No comments:
Post a Comment