Saturday, September 15, 2012

Utah State vs Utah! Guess who won?!

Matt and I LOVE having season football tickets at Utah State! This year Utah State got to play Utah in Logan and we got to go! Jenny and the kids and I went to the game two hours early to save seats in general admission. The gates weren't even open yet and we had to wait outside in line. I was so glad I wasn't in the student section, because the line to get in with your student ID was crazy! Once we got in I practically dragged Claire to our sweet spot to save seats for everyone who was coming, and I'm so glad that I did because the game was sold out and they were turning people away!


The kids were having so much fun the whole time! Matt and I bought a cow bell and they were going crazy ringing it when the Aggies did something good. Matt was a good uncle and held Claire up on his shoulders so she could see.

Harrison was loving the game! He was so serious watching the Aggies...

Our good friends Dustin and Emily Wallis from our last ward came up to watch the game. They are big Utah fans and it was fun to tease each other when our teams played well. My dad and stepmom also came up to the game. We were sitting by some Utah fans who were pretty drunk by the end of the game and we needed my dad as a buffer so those guys couldn't get to us! I am actually on my way to the laundromat to wash my alcohol-soaked blanket, thanks to those idiots...

Randy and the boys...

Jenny and Claire...

After the game was over, AND WE WON, the students rushed the field to celebrate and Matt took Brad down on the field. Can you find them?

Claire was out cold. After spending the whole night pestering the Utah fans behind us, and playing with Laurie, she just didn't have any energy left to celebrate.

Matt again wins the good uncle award. He told Brad to "good game" one of the huge Utah State players, which Brad did, and they got to take a picture with the player!

No comments: