2 years ago
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
3rd Anniversary Adventure
This year our anniversary was not very exciting, which is why I have not posted anything about it. We had big plans (to go out to dinner after Matt got off work) that were ruined. I woke up and thought Matt had already gone to work, so I took a while getting ready. When I finally made it downstairs I saw this big pile of blankets in the bathroom. Then I realized that it was not a pile of blankets... IT WAS MATT. Yes, he was asleep with his head on the bathroom floor, sick as a dog on our anniversary. So, I went to Sam's with Jenny and got some sick boy food and spent the day with my hubby watching TV and force-feeding him juice and crackers. We did eventually get our dinner together about a week later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment