Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fishing

We have probably a million pictures of us fishing but it is still fun to take new ones every time we go. This week Matt didn't have to work so we went up to Deer Creek Reservoir with Matt's mom and dad, our nephew Brad and Cassie to do some morning fishing!

Matt's dad recently bought a new boat (it's a "fishing boat" though, not a "ski boat") and Matt has been out several times on the boat to go fishing. This was the first time I have been out on the boat since Diet was cleared after his back surgery. They bought two trolling poles and are working on perfecting the art of trolling. I enjoy being on the boat, but think trolling is a little boring. Brad got a little antsy while we were fishing because trolling is well... boring. Sitting and doing nothing while holding a fishing pole isn't as fun as casting the line and reeling it in hundreds of time. However, we still had a lot of fun. Cassie caught the first fish, and her two fish were the biggest of the day!

Brad caught four little fish and had his fun just messing around with the poles and eating snacks.

I didn't fish, but I sat in the boat and held the pole when Brad got bored... does that count?


Matt being... I actually don't know what to say.


Unfortunately for Matt, he got skunked! It was funny because he was the most excited to go fishing and tried the hardest to catch a fish! Hopefully we can find some good fishing up here in Logan so Matt can redeem himself!

No comments: