Matt and I had the "opportunity" this week to help Randy... okay, we did most of it... install his tile floor in his basement. Matt brought me along to be the helper and we spent about 10 hours working on this floor! It was fun to be around Matt while he is working and it was fun to learn all about some of what Matt knows. He is so smart! By the end of the day, our bodies were tired, we were covered in mortar, and our hands were extremely dry, but the floor was put in. Now all that needs to be done is grout! I am so happy that I could help and so proud of Matt for being so awesome.
On our way home, Matt is sitting very quietly in the car and he looks over at me and says:
I have grout in my nose.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment