Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update on the Brain Blob

Again thank you all for your love and support these past few weeks. On Monday this week, we FINALLY found out the results of the biopsy.

Good news: The blob is not a tumor, which means I won't need radiation, chemotherapy, or surgery.

Bad/Undecided news: I was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis). This means that I will have a lifetime of treatment... I'm not yet sure how I feel about this. Still having mixed emotions, although I have heard A LOT of stories that are supposed to make me feel better about my future with MS.
(*Side note- While I appreciate the stories, I'm not sure they make me feel better...)

I have an appointment with an MS neurologist on Friday to find out more about everything.

1 comment:

McKensie Naomi said...

Tori, hello cute girl! Do you still remember this crazy stalker of yours?! haha I read this the other day and had the biggest pit in my stomach. I want you to know I am praying all things work out and that you can continue on with life as normally as possible. I don't know know much about MS, but I started telling my husband your story, and then started telling him all about who I remember Tori Norton being back in the day-- She is this gorgeous, super athletic, fun girl! Oh! And she loved slurpees! haha I really think you are such a darling girl and wish you all the best on this new adventure. xx