Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year's Eve 2011

New Year's Eve usually consists of lunch with my girlfriends, but this year everyone was busy so I went out with Matt to go ice fishing! Let me rephrase... Matt and I dragged everyone up to Rockport to go sit on the ice while no one caught any fish. I slept in the tent most of the morning and we all froze our butts off! Poor Jenna has the worst timing, she always seems to get skunked when she goes fishing with the Fischers. After a couple hours of freezing, we went home to warm up and watch some football. Then we went out to dinner at Red Robin (where I left my camera and found it again a week later). We spent the rest of the night hanging out, watching sports and playing games. No one made it to midnight though! Lame! Oh well. Maybe we'll be better partiers in 2012.


No comments: