We drove five hours to Boise to see a football game. Diet came with us at the last minute because Randy had to take care of his wifey, who unfortunately is back in the hospital. Luckily our seats weren't crappy, and the weather was nice (if you pretend that it wasn't below freezing). We got all decked out in our winter gear, which included: coveralls over jeans, warm socks, snow boots, long sleeve tee shirt, sweatshirt, coat, gloves, scarf and warm headband. I could barely move and I still needed a hot chocolate at half time. Matt kept looking over at me to make sure I hadn't turned into an icicle. The Aggies were winning for most of the game, and there were even some fun plays to watch on the smurf turf. There were lots of other Aggie fans there too. Like A LOT. You'd think they'd figure out how to win in front of that many supporters. However, Aggies never seem to know how to finish. I guess we had to play in the bowl the same way we played all year. It was like losing to BYU all over again. Depressing. Then a five hour drive home. We picked up Brad and Claire on the way, who talked our ears off even though it was after 1:00 AM. Matt and I were thrilled to leave them at Diet and Myrna's and go home to our quiet apartment.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment