Matt and I disagree on what makes a good Christmas tree. Matt likes the Charlie Brown tree; five branches covered with colored lights, tinsel and homemade ornaments. I was raised by a professional; I like a big, fat tree, covered with white lights and lots of matching ornaments. After a lot of frustration last year, I convinced Matt to let me buy our tree this year rather than cutting it down, and I am sooooo happy! Matt's comments were: "It's too perfect." Yes. Just the way I like it.

I used the ornaments that I couldn't fit on my tree in two strands of garland, one fake garland and one real garland made from the branches from our tree we had to cut off.

I love redecorating my wreath every year to make it match my tree!

Sorry Fischers! I know you love your fresh-cut trees, but I love the big fat ones!
1 comment:
Tori it looks so good. I love Christmas and I agree with you, trees are supposed to look full and perfect. Great job!
Post a Comment