Claire and cousin Reagan- November 20, 2011

Baby Claire- November 2008

The other fun part about getting together with the Fischer family is spending time with the new babies, Harrison and Reagan! It was the first time we have seen Harrison in about a month, and the first time we've seen them together. Of course I had to take a few pictures of the two cuties together...





I had to compare this picture of Brad when he was a baby to the pictures of Harrison. Don't they look alike? I wanted to take a picture of Matt holding Harrison the same way, but I never got to it. Maybe next time...
2 comments:
Seriously they are both so cute and I can't believe that Claire is 4! Holy cow!
You got some great pics. I will have to steal them from your blog!! It was so fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment