Randy got Matt and I tickets to the last Aggie football game in Logan this season. We have been talking about going to a game all year. We miss Logan, and we definitely miss Utah State. We walked on campus a little bit and I was actually homesick. It was so fun to be in the middle of all those Aggie fans, especially doing the Scotsman and singing the school song. Even better, the Aggies won! I didn't see that happen often when I was in school! Thanks to Randy and Brad for keeping us company.
Brad's smile is so cute with all those missing and partially grown-in teeth!


After the game we had dinner at Randy and Jenny's house and got to see Claire and Harrison. When the yummy rolls were done, I passed Harrison to Matt to devour some rolls, and caught this cute picture of the sleeping boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment