For those of you who follow Rick Riordan's books (Percy Jackson, The Red Pyramid, The Lost Hero...), you will know that his new one, The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune is coming out in a few weeks! One of the perks of being a teacher is the use of Scholastic Book Clubs.
THIS MONTH, THE SON OF NEPTUNE IS FOR SALE PRE-ORDER FOR $12. IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO MY CLASSROOM THE DAY IT IS RELEASED IN STORES. NO WAITING, AND YOU SAVE 8 DOLLARS.
Go to scholastic.com/bookclubs and create your own account using my class activation code J2CY3 to order! I will personally bring it to you the day I get the books! This is good for you, you save money and don't have to go to the store to buy the book, and good for me, because everytime someone orders a book online, I get a free book for my classroom!
Please, please, please order!
I am going to put this order in on Friday after school (2:30), so make sure you get your order in before then so it gets to me with all the others! Thanks so much, love you all!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment