Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Dirty Dash

Here PIG PIG PIG! Yes Kendra talked me into running the Dirty Dash with her and some friends up at Soldier Hollow in Midway. Hello 10k? Never run a freaking race in my life, and I'm thinking I can handle a 10k mud obstacle course? Adrenaline 100% of the way, I would never have made it if it were just running. All the mud and obstacles kept me in the game. Jumping over walls, crawling through big pipes, walking through a lake, and slipping down mud hills made things definitely interesting. Most people threw away their shoes after, all I threw away were my socks and my shirt, there was no way they were coming clean! I would definitely do this again, although I need to go with someone who will walk with me! Kendra and Jenna are too hard core for me!





This was the last obstacle, a huge mud pit! People were doing swan dives into the mud, it was crazy!



I did it! I am just as proud of myself as Matt is proud of himself for shooting his elk. Both of those proud moments happened on the same morning!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Good job Tori...I think that this would be fun...Derek and I will have to try it next year.