So, Matt and I are pretty boring, I'll be honest. We haven't been out with friends in forever, and rarely are up past 10 or 10:30. So after I got done babysitting on Saturday, Matt and I got together with Tim, and Tom and Lindsay to do some bowling. It is a true testament to Tom and Lindsay as friends that they came down and hung out with us when we called them at 9:30 at night and wanted to meet up at 10:30, when they live in Roy. When we got there, the guy said we wouldn't be able to use our coupon we have, so after being indecisive for a little while, Tom, Lindsay, and Matt and I went back inside and bowled. Wow, I forgot what life was like late at night. We sat near a very interesting crowd to say the least.
After we played two traditional games, Tom made up a new game. In this version of bowling, you try to score the LOWEST. Now you are probably thinking, "Gutter ball every time." In this game, a gutter ball is worth 10 points. Not so easy now, is it! Wow we had so much fun. People thought we were crazy when we were all stoked to hit one pin, and mad when we got a strike. The picture below shows the final scores for everyone (I am number 1, Matt is 2, Linds is 3, and Tom is 4). Take the final score, and add ten for each gutter ball, and you have Matt as the winner! Crazy fun.
Thank you Tom and Lindsay for a very fun night out!

No comments:
Post a Comment