You all know that I am crazy about books. So, of course I think the best gifts are books! Please, if you want to get books for your family or friends for Christmas, go to my book club site and order there! You get everything scholastic has to offer without paying retail or shipping! I am putting in an order on Friday, November 19, in order to make sure everything gets here in time! Please check it out! I get points and free books for all orders. I use these for books for my classroom and gifts for my students who don't have books at home. I promise this is worth it for you!
Website: www.scholastic.com/bookclubs
Activation code: DH2FZ
If you decide yo order, please put your name in the student name line so I know who to bring everything to! I will deliver everything to you personally before December 4!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment