The last week of the year, I get an email from my friend Kasi, who is attempting to get our girlfriends from high school together for lunch one day. My friends are well known for being too busy to spend time together, so I wasn't surprised when I showed up and it was just Kasi, Amie, Sarah and I. Kasi and Amie set up afternoon tea for us at the Grand America Hotel. At first I wasn't sure about tea, but it was fun to get together and pretend to be fancy. I was so happy to get together with some of my cute friends. I miss them so much! Thanks Kasi for getting everyone together, and I promise I will be better at fulfilling my job as "cruise director" for our group of friends!

Click
HERE for more information about tea at the Grand America....
1 comment:
Gardner Village has a great little tea shop that you can get high tea as well. One of my favorite things is going to high tea.
Looks like you had a ton of fun.
Post a Comment