Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spooky Corn Mazes

On Friday night, Matt and I went on a triple date to a corn maze out in West Jordan with my mom and Jeff, and Alex and Jason. Good times! We had a bbq at our house first, I made some good better-than-you-know-what cake, and we stuffed ourselves until it was dark enough to go. When we got to the corn maze, there was a bunch of ambulances and fire engines on the road and we were all wondering what happened, and of course, my mom said, "They're here for the corn maze!" Pretty much rolled over in my own grave at that one. We went through the "scary" corn maze first and had a fun time laughing when everyone got scared. I learned something new about my husband... he is a WIMP! Pretty sure he was jumping at everything and he was holding on to me! I was a little disappointed, I have been to better scary corn mazes. Then we went through the normal corn maze and were still trying to scare each other and about half way through, we were all done! So we took the passage to the exit and headed home. It was such a fun night!



Alex and Jason giving the scary guy some lovin'


Matt trying to blend in with the corn...


Matt of course had to jump in front of the camera to be in the picture! Can you say five years old?


Let's be honest, how many of these pictures do I have?


Yay for Halloween and October! My favorite holiday and my favorite month!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We will have to come to slc sometime this month and go to a haunted house. That would be fun.

Kam said...

I love fall!! I just wish it wasn't the begining of the cold and snowy whether...I am just not ready to be cold again.