Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My New Home... For Now

I officially have moved FOUR times since I got back from school, this time I moved from my dad's company's condo downtown to Tim and Kamie's spare room in their basement apartment. I am sooo grateful to Tim and Kamie for letting me move in, even though they don't have much room to spare! So thanks a million Tim and Kamie! I love you guys!

I am literally taking over their storage area with my clothes and air mattress, and I love it!


GOOD NEWS MINUTE:
Matt and I found an apartment!!! We will be moving into a basement apartment in Millcreek, actually in the same ward that Matt's dad grew up in! I will move in next week and Matt will move in officially after we are married of course! Pictures coming soon...

3 comments:

Kam said...

We Love having you with us!!! Who needs a storage room anyway. Congratulations on finding an apartment-I remember that that was a huge relief.

Jenny said...

I want to come and live with Kamie too!!! Glad you found an apartment. It will be fun for you guys to put it together.

Bear Lake was a blast. I really needed the rest.

Even though I have seen the video of the wii I still cracked up. We tried to get brad to do it and he could not get his hips to move like that. Way too funny!!!

Jennifer Kelly said...

Millcreek??? YAY that will be so close to us T Im so excited!! Love you girl