On Friday we met everyone in Logan for fireworks that were shot out of the football stadium. It was fun to be back in Logan, I miss being a full-time Aggie!
On Saturday, Matt and I played with his brothers in the Bear Lake west golf tournament. We didn't play amazing, but it was fun and a perfect day for golf, not too hot, but still warm! Matt hit this shot off the tee box on a par three that went over a little lake. It was amazing! Can't get closer without being in the hole! (He made sure I posted this picture so everyone could see...)
Later that day we took the four-wheelers and tested out Tim's new gun. I even got to try it out, Kamie took a sweet picture of me with it, I'll have to put that up here another time. We went up with Sarah and Derek and Kamie and Tim and enjoyed the beautiful mountains overlooking the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment