Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lindsay and Tom Anderson

Yesterday I spent just about the whole day in Bountiful/Clearfield for Lindsay and Tom's wedding! After the ceremony at the Bountiful temple we attempted to take pictures but it was a downpour! I can't believe that much rain really could fall at once. Then we had lunch, and later we went to their garden reception, where luckily there was two hours of clear skies! Everything was beautiful and it was so fun to spend the day celebrating Lindsay and Tom!

Matt and I at the reception


The cake topper! Amazing


With the bride and groom


Roommates! Natalie and Lindsay

2 comments:

Larsens said...

SO somehow i found your blog through Shawn & James blog!! How funny is that. Drew would love to know you have one now, so we can keep in touch. You are so cute. Send me your email & i will add you to see our blog since its private! We love ya! Ali & Drew Larsen
alicen_howie@hotmail.com

Kenny & Stacy MacConaghy said...

CRAZY how you can find long lost relatives by blogging! I stumbled upon your blog from a comment you made on Drew & Ali's blog. You look GREAT! We too are private and would love to add you to our list. Send your email to me at snkmac@gmail.com. I miss you and your sisters, keep in touch.
Love ya, Stacy, Kenny & Kayleigh