After the wedding, the Fischers all flew the coup! Diet and Myrna took off for their ten week long vacation/business trip, Randy and Jenny flew off to Germany, and Lance and Kendra sailed away on their honeymoon. So, this weekend Matt and I have been hanging out with Kamie and Tim! Last week we went to a Bees game and had hot dogs and kettle corn at the ballpark, as you should always have at baseball games. On Sunday we went for a motorcycle ride up to the Draper temple and had dinner at their house. I have had so much fun!
All of us at the Bees game sitting out on the grass

Timmy

My favorite picture of Matt and I
1 comment:
Oh this makes me so homesick!!! I miss seeing you guys all the time.
Thanks for all of you help with my kids in the last few weeks!!! You are a life saver.
Post a Comment