Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kendra's Shower!

Fun times on Saturday at Kendra's shower with the Fischer family! We had yummy crepes, Jenny and Kamie were the master crepe makers, with all the toppings you can imagine! My favorite had strawberries, yogurt and powdered sugar... Thanks to my mom for being the amazing party planner and helping me put together cute table decorations, I can only take credit for the table runner which was sewn at like 11:00 the night before and was not that good if you looked closely. I am sooo excited for the wedding, May 13 is coming so fast!

Table decorations and crepe toppings...


Kari, Kamie, Jenny, Myrna, me and Kendra

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for all you help with the shower. It turned out so cute!!! I am going to steal these pics to post on my blog...if you don't mind...and if you do mind it is to late i did it all ready. I can beg you forgiveness later.