Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Weekend Away

This weekend, my dad invited my sisters and I to go down to St. George with him. We left on Friday and got there late Friday night and on Saturday we slept in and went golfing at The Ledges. It was the most fun 18 holes I have ever played! The golf carts had GPS on them, which told you exactly how far you were from the hole, and also showed commercials for the homes and restaurants in the area. It was so cool! Matt played really well of course, and I... played. I was happy with my game, but my score wasn't pretty. However, the most entertaining part of the game was watching Matt strap Alex's crutches to the back of their golf cart before we started, and to listen to people talk about Alex's injury. Every old person thought it must have been a golf injury. Gotta love people who even think in golf terms. The weather was perfect, although we played a few cold holes after the sun went down. What a relaxing weekend! I think I'll have to officially pull my clubs out of retirement now.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

It was so fun to see you this weekend. It has been forever. Thanks again for the cute vest. She looks so stinking cute in it.