Monday, November 24, 2008

Moving... BLAH

Last weekend I took Friday off and went down to help my mom and sisters move to our new house in Eagle Mountain. Wow we had a lot of stuff. It took all day Friday and most of Saturday to move everything over and start unpacking. Good thing we had muscle men there to help with the big stuff. On Saturday, instead of watching the BYU/Utah game, I went and babysat for my favorite kids, the McKinlays, who I nannied for during the summer. Those babies are so darling, crawling around everywhere. I can't believe how much kids grow in just a few months. Even the older kids seemed a little different, but in a good way. It was also my first experience dealing with "night terrors." I have learned so much from these kids, it's amazing.

Andrew and Zachary will turn one year old on January 9th

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I drove by on Friday when I was picking up brad from pre-school and saw the trucks. I felt bad for you guys!!! Moving really does suck.

Those boys are darling.