Friday, July 10, 2015

Norton/Hightower Baby Shower

On July 2, Matt and I drove down to Salt Lake for my last baby shower. Laurie put the shower together for the Norton and Hightower families and the whole thing was hosted at my grandma and grandpa Norton's house. The theme was: Fischer baby under construction!

Laurie went above and beyond with the construction theme! All the decorations were darling! The food was delicious as well! Grandma made grilled cheese sandwiches and we had fruit and yummy desserts!












Laurie put together a "Daddy Diaper Toolkit" for Matt to help him change messy diapers. His kit included a tool bag, wipes, air freshener spray, gas masks, safety goggles, a baby toy, and duck tape!

I am lucky to have the Hightowers as family! Ashley, Melanie (who was due with her baby girl any minute!), Chelsie, and Stacey all came to support us!

I also had a group of aunts and cousins who were able to make it to the shower!

The construction theme even included an outfit for me to wear! Matt was more excited about the vest and hard hat than I was!



Thank you so much to my amazing family who came to the shower to support us! We are so lucky!

No comments: