Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Carpet and Concrete

After the counter tops were installed on Monday, our friend Dan Miller was able to come start installing our carpet! My experience picking out carpet was very anti-climactic. I walked into the carpet store, and I happened to be babysitting Reagan and Blakelee that day, and looked at four or five samples while I watched Reagan out of the corner of my eye before choosing the one that the saleswoman recommended. I gave the carpet sample to Dan and he did the rest!

I never got any pictures of the carpet after it was finished, so you'll have to settle for pictures of the pad and later I'll put up pictures of the carpet with furniture on it.


Do not underestimate the cost of concrete! It is pretty crazy how much money you spend on concrete because you need so much of it!

We got the porch steps poured...

and the walkway...

and the driveway...


and the back pad!

We also had a small pad poured outside our man door in the garage. One step closer to being finished!

No comments: