Matt and I are lucky to have such good friends. I have kept in contact with most of my roommates from Utah State and luckily my awesome husband has made friends with all the husbands so we can all get together! We have had an annual Christmas party for a few years, and wanted to start a summer trip together. It was difficult with everyone's busy schedules, but we were able to go up to the Uintas for a weekend camping trip at the end of June! Matt and I headed up on Thursday morning and camped by ourselves until Friday night, when Lindsay and Tom, Livi and Dax (Lindsay's cousin) came up! Saturday morning, Natalie and Zach made it up!
We spent the days relaxing in camp, Tom brought his four-wheeler and went for a few rides, and we went fishing at Mirror Lake! It was a busy weekend and there were a million people there so we didn't get a fantastic spot, but Lindsay and Matt were not going to leave until they caught a fish!
Livi with her cute little fishing pole- Tom put a bobber on it and it was so cute to hear her say "bobber"
Tom and Liv catching fish on the bobber- Tom had to go in the water to unstick a hook and after that we all had to keep an eye on Livi so she didn't dive right in! She thought if dad could go in, so could she!
Dax helped Matt bring in one of his fish
Back at camp, Livi just loved playing with Dax. She has the cutest little laugh! This trip will be really fun when there are a few kids all playing together.
The boys brought their BB guns and had a blast shooting anything they could! They spent the whole weekend trying to find birds to shoot, which were way more fun to shoot than regular targets.
Natalie
Tom, Zach, Matt
Natalie, Lindsay, Tori
Livi loved playing in the dirt! She was filthy by the time it was time to go to bed!
Matt and I brought Glow-in-the-Dark bubbles! The bottle glowed really well, but the bubbles didn't really glow, which was a bit of a disappointment.
Hopefully next year more people will be able to go on our trip, because it was so much fun this year! We are so lucky to have such good friends! We love you guys!
2 years ago
1 comment:
I thought Matt learned his lesson last time he shot a small little animal... I guess I thought wrong!! LOL!
That pic of Liv in the dirt it so cute.
Post a Comment