This weekend I met my family up Little Cottonwood Canyon for a few days of camping! I met them up there on Sunday morning (unfortunately I missed a lot of fun things Saturday night) and we went up the canyon to hike to Cecret Lake. It was pretty overcast but it felt really good.... Until we got to the lake and it started to pour down rain on us! We walked back down to the shuttle, where a lot of people were waiting, and piled a million wet people into the shuttle to go back to the car. Jeff and Jake were the most wet, but we were all soaked! (Cassie was not soaked because she stayed at our camp and read her book in her car)
We hung out around the fire, played cards, talked, ate, and watched Friends out of the back of the Tahoe. Camping Fox style! Alex, Jake and Cassie went home after dinner, so it was just my mom, Jeff and I overnight. On Monday morning the sun came back out and we went up to Snowbird and did a little hike and had lunch! I had so much fun, even though we were only there for a couple days. Thanks mom and Jeff for a fun weekend!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment