According to my neurologist, all my tests came back normal... which is weird. I guess we always knew that I am "special." Usually MS patients have more than one lesion- I just have one huge lesion in my brain (which is why they thought it was a tumor), putting me in the 1% of "special" MS patients. We are going to get started on treatment, which means I will be giving myself a shot once a week, as soon as everything gets cleared through my insurance and we get our financial aid set up. It is so nice to finally have some answers and a plan.
I love plans.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Tori, I have been keeping up with you and watching for answers... glad to finally read this post! A plan is always nice. love ya girl! Remember the "fat seat belt?" haha!
Tori, I do not have your email, but wanted to send this your way...
http://www.elanaspantry.com/natural-treatments-for-multiple-sclerosis/
We have been thinking of you lots and hope things are going well.
Shayla and Jason
Post a Comment