Sunday, October 23, 2011

Visiting the Baby

So just after Harrison was born, Tim, Kamie, Matt and I were able to run up to Logan to see the family, and of course the new baby. Matt and I had two new babies to see. My roommate from college, Jenni, had just had her baby boy, Trennon Wayne Ash, just two days after my new nephew was born. So we went over to their new house to visit the new parents. I'm pretty sure that two weeks later I still have santizer on my hands from Jared before he would let me hold the baby, but that's ok, it's a new baby right? People are allowed to be a little crazy (crazy in a good way Jared!)

Then we went over to the NICU to see Harrison again. This time we got to hold him! Yay! He was doing a lot better, and Matt was happy to hold his new nephew!




No comments: