Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fishing with the Fischers

The Fischer boys love to fish more than anyone else I have ever met. So a couple weeks ago, Randy and Jenny brought the kids down to Salt Lake and we all went fishing together up at Butterfly Lake. We packed a bunch of food, sweatshirts, fishing gear, and all drove up. We spend a lot of time as a family, but this was the first time in a while that we were all together, except for Kamie who had to work. Everyone who fished caught something, which made it even more fun! Matt spent most of the night trying to catch a fish on Claire's little pink pole, he even went against parental wishes and put a real hook on her pole, and she caught a fish with it! Brad was a whiz, catching fish left and right. Even Jenna caught one on her very last cast of the night. Lots of fun!

Claire and her Uncle Matt

All the Fischer brothers

Matt with Claire's girlie pole

Goofy Claire

Brad with his big pole

3 comments:

Stacey said...

they must think it's a requirement that comes with the name :)

Jenny said...

I LOVE that first picture. Claire LOVES her uncles.

Jenny said...

PS...

Tell Matt revenge it s beast. I am going to put a real hook on every pole his kids have.

Just kidding. I am glad he did. She is still talking about the fish she caught with Matt's help.